Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo chocolate cake. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake, so decadent chocolate cake recipe.
This cake is made with my chocolate buttermilk layer cake recipe. While I have a few different chocolate cake recipes. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. You can have Oreo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate cake
- It's 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1 packet of parle g biscuits crushed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It's Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs.
Oreo chocolate cake instructions
- Take a bowl add crushed parleg biscuits.
- Then crush the oreo 7-8 biscuits. And add mix well..
- Then add baking powder. Mix it..
- Then add milk and make a thick better..
- Now take a another bowl grease with oil..
- Add the better or microwave for 5 to 7 minutes..
- After 4 mints stop the timer and sprinkle out hand crush oreo biscuit 1 or 2 then again start the microwave. For bake.
- After it bake refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours then decorate with oreo biscuits melted chocolate and gems and as your kids like..
This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite. A rich, moist chocolate sponge with oreo buttercream filling, topped with cookie crumble. An Oreo cake is made by preparing the chocolate cake first. Once the cake cools down, it's filled and frosted entirely with Oreo frosting. Finally, it's topped with chocolate ganache and decorated with.