Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings. For Banana Cake Recipes on Yummly Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings - my attempt to baking. #How to bake a Banana Cake #How to prepare a Banana Cake #Simple Snacks at Home #S. Baking Time Hi Everyone Hi Everyone Welcome to My CHANNEL Here's My Freshly Baked Banana Cake with Chocolate toppings I hope you like this video Thanks for watching Please Give a.
I used rum in the topping, but you could easily use all water, dispensing with the rum altogether. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. The fruit packs in real banana flavor, adds a natural sweetness, and makes the cake incredibly moist. You can have Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 4 of eggs separate white to yolk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of banana purée.
- Prepare 1 bar of Chocolate tablea grated and melted.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
I knew I needed a fluffy frosting that would complement this banana-forward cake and not overpower it, so I opted for a cream cheese. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls.
Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings instructions
- Beat egg white until it forms medium peaks. Add sugar while beating..
- Add the yolk, banana purée and melted butter then mix lightly.
- Add the flour and baking powder then fold lightly until smooth.
- Pour in a pan then bake for 10 mins..
- Apply the melted chocolate on top. Cool it down for 10 minutes the. Top it with fruits. Serve!.
One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done. My recipe for banana bread is one of the most beloved teacakes among my fruit-lover friends. There are lots of bananas in there, more than what most traditional recipes call for, but it's not at all dense and is actually super fluffy. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long.