Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist chocolate cake. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your.
This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. You can cook Moist chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- You need 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 cup of wheat flour or plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of for frosting.
- It's 2 cup of heavy cream or whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
What makes our Chocolate Cake Recipe healthier for you than other chocolate cakes? Reviews for: Photos of Best Moist Chocolate Cake. This amazing homemade moist chocolate cake is really easy to make, top it off with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting and you are left with a chocolate cake that is to die for. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Moist chocolate cake instructions
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1¼ cup sugar, ¾ cup oil, ½ cup buttermilk and 1 tsp vanilla extract..
- Whisk and mix well until sugar melts completely...place a sieve and add 2 cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and 1 tsp coffee powder....
- Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps...now using cut and fold method, mix the batter...add ¼ cup water or as required and prepare a smooth consistency batter....
- To prepare the cake in a pressure cooker add in 2 cup of salt and close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere....
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mould..make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent from sticking...and also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present....
- Place the cake pan into preheated cooker..cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes..insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely...cool the cake and then unmould the chocolate cake....
- For chocolate frosting:-firstly, in a large bowl take 2 cup heavy cream. you can use whipping cream or any cream with 35% milkfat...now add 1 cup icing sugar, ½ cup cocoa powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract...beat on low speed until stiff peaks appear...chocolate frosting is ready. keep it refrigerated until you use....
- Once the cake is cooled completely, level up the top...spread the chocolate frosting generously on top and sides,do some topping with dairymilk chocolate or crushed chocolate....
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out. The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed cake mix! This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy.