Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Decadent Chocolate Cake.
You can have Decadent Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Ganache.
- You need 100 gms of dark chocolate.
- You need 50 ml of cream.
Decadent Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve together the wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. To this add the castor sugar and mix well..
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients. Mix together the water, instant coffee, oil, vanilla and vinegar..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well just until y incorporated. Do not over mix. Pour into a 6 inch greased and lined tin and bake in a pre heated kadhai for 10 minutes on high flame and 20 to 25 minutes on low flame. Remove and cool completely..
- Preparing the ganache. Heat the cream and pour over the chopped chocolate. Mix till the chocolate is completely dissolved and you get a smooth ganache. Divide the ganache into two parts. One part keep in the fridge for 30minutes..
- To the remaining ganache add some more cream to get a slight pouring consistency. Pour it over the cooled cake and spread well. Whip up the refrigerated cake and pour in a piping bag with star tip nozzle. Make patterns of your choice on the cake and enjoy!.