Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mint chocolate cake. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a mint lover's dream! Layers of decadent chocolate cake topped with a silky mint chip buttercream. Did you know that there is only one Olive Garden restaurant in.
They are in between the cake layers and also used to decorate the cake. You could leave them out, but I love the. I hope you like my recipe for a mint chocolate cake. You can cook Mint chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate cake
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 250 g of margarine.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- You need 2 ml of mint essence.
- Prepare 1/2 of tblspoon bicarbonate.
- It's 1 of tblspon baking powder.
- Prepare 60 g of cocoa.
- You need 1 of tblspoon vanilla.
- You need 3 of large egg yellow.
Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a mint lover's dream! Layers of decadent chocolate cake topped · This Mint Chocolate Chip Layer Cake is such a fun flavor combination! I mean, how can you go.
Mint chocolate cake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients i.e flour, bicarbonate, baking powder, cocoa.
- Mix margarine, sugar, vanilla, mint, eggs then beat thoroughly.
- Mix the both dry and wet mixture adding milk in the solutions.
- Preheat the oven for about 10minutes at a 180°C.
- Grease and dust tins (oops sorry didn't show my dusted tin).
- Bake for 1hour until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
This Mint Chocolate Cake is four amazing layers of dark chocolate cake with a delicate mint buttercream in between This Mint Chocolate Cake is quite possibly the best one I have ever had! A big beautiful Mint Chocolate Layer Cake overflowing with all things mint and chocolate. This cake is like them but BIGGER. Mint chocolate chip is a classic ice cream flavor, but it makes a great cake flavor too! You can create a homemade layer cake with moist chocolate cake rounds.