Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo chocolate cake. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake, so decadent chocolate cake recipe.
This cake is made with my chocolate buttermilk layer cake recipe. While I have a few different chocolate cake recipes. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. You can have Oreo chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate cake
- You need 2 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of Dark chocolate.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1tsp of .
- It's of Anything for decoration.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs.
Oreo chocolate cake step by step
- Take a mixi and put orea biscuit,oil, milk,sugar powder, vanilla essence make smooth paste..
- Take mould or any utensil which you can bake easily. Grease the mould with oil and spread same flour pour the batter..
- Take a cooker and put some salt and put something on it which can bake your cake easily.after baking check it with knife if it's not stick then your cake is ready..
- Now take out of mould and turn it the put melt dark chocolate on it and decorate with anything (tuti fruit,orea biscuit, valyari etc.).
This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite. A rich, moist chocolate sponge with oreo buttercream filling, topped with cookie crumble. An Oreo cake is made by preparing the chocolate cake first. Once the cake cools down, it's filled and frosted entirely with Oreo frosting. Finally, it's topped with chocolate ganache and decorated with.