Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Semolina chocolate Cake. Indian families are generally fond of Semolina. I had a lot of suji ka halwa while I was a kid. For example this semolina coconut cake.
This semolina cake is inspired by the popular Turkish Revani and Egyptian Basbousa cake recipes. Semolina cake is a popular Middle Eastern recipe with an ancient history behind its preparation. That gives this cake an enjoyably crumbly texture, which together with the flakiness of coconut makes the total effect mind-blowing. You can have Semolina chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina chocolate Cake
- It's 1 of and 1/2 cup semolina/sooji/rawa.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of +1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Try this semolina coconut cake and top it up with your choice of frosting or glaze to suit the I got this semolina coconut cake recipe from my friend. Chocolate and semolina are two ingredients that apparently have two completely different lives. I am fond of this cake. Our semolina cake recipes are deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive.
Semolina chocolate Cake step by step
- Grind the sooji and sugar, in small jar of mixer, to powder..
- In the large jar of grinder add ground sooji,sugar, curd,ghee and 1/2 cup milk. Churn to batter in mixer. Add vanilla essence and mix well. Give rest to the cake batter for 30-60 minutes to raise..
- Prepare a cake tin. After 1 hour, the batter will become thick. Now add the rest 1/4 cup milk to the batter to get the right consistency. Then add and mix baking powder and baking soda..
- Take two separate. Mixing bowl. Divide the batter equally. In one bowl mix cocoa powder well. If the becomes thick, add 1 tsp water..
- Heat a kadhai with a stand or salt. In the ready cake tin first add white and then cocoa batter at the centre. Do this alternatively with tapping the cake tin, till finish of both the batter. The top most batter should be cocoa one..
- Do the design. Tap to release air-bubbles. Bake in the kadhai for 30-35 minutes, on low -medium flame. Cool down the cake, demould, cut and serve. Thanks.
Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour. Semolina is durum wheat that is more coarsely ground than regular wheat flours. Therefore, semolina can cause the cake to have somewhat of a coarse texture (especially if you don't use fine semolina. Semolina flour gives this easy-to-make cake its pleasantly coarse texture and, with an assist from Semolina Coconut Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This traditional Middle Eastern dessert comes together in just one bowl.