Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Suji chocolate cake. An easy cake recipe, chocolate cake is delicious with grated chocolate topping. Sieve suji, baking powder, baking soda into the mixing bowl. Add curd, cream, sugar and vanilla essence to it and mix..includes, chocolate cake, cheese cake, mug cake, black forest cake, banana bread, cup cakes how to make sooji cake or suji cake with step by step photo: firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ½ cup.
Follow the following steps after you have made. Rava Cake Recipe - Eggless Chocolate Cake(Suji) recipe step by step. We all make chocolate cake or other flavored cakes but have you ever thought of making Rava cake or suji cake. You can cook Suji chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Suji chocolate cake
- Prepare 2cup of grinded suji or fine rava.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice bran/sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of dense curd.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of baking soda/soda bicarbonate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla/chocolate essence.
- You need 1small bowl of small bowl choco chips sprinkled with maida dusting.
- It's 1 cup of around warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1-2 teaspoon of All-purpose flour/maida.
Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. It can make any Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. This Chocolate Cake is a simple and easy one bowl recipe. A delicious egg-free, vegan chocolate Soft, moist and chocolaty, this chocolate cake made without eggs makes great base for various.
Suji chocolate cake step by step
- Take a 3 liter bowl & add curd, whisk with baloon whisker in one direction to smooth it..
- Now sieve & add sugar powder, whisk, then add oil, whisk & mix all..
- Sieve and Add fine rava in three batches & mix well.Add coco powder..
- Rest this batter for half an hour..
- Add warm (not hot) milk spoon by spoon to dilute it till dropping consistency like cake batter/ribbon consistency may come or not..
- Add baking powder, baking soda & essence & mix well. If needed add warm milk..
- 3/4rth to 1 cup milk needed to dilute. If not required, keep aside leftover milk..
- Add maida coated choco chips. Keep some to sprinkle over.Now preheat your convection or OTG to 180 degree. I used gas tandoor/baati oven on smallest burner, lowest flame.Pressure cooker 5 liter without gasket/ring & whistle can be use..
- Grease an aluminum tin with oil & place parchment paper & coat/line it with oil. To cut shape of paper, place tin bottom over paper, draw boundaries with pencil & then cut with scissor. Perfect inner paper layer ready..
- Drop batter evenly & tap 2-4 times to remove air bubbles & smooth. Sprinkle remaining choco chips..
- Place in oven & bake for 35 minutes. In baati oven it took 60 minutes. Earlier it took 40-45 minutes. Take toothpick/knife test at every corner. If it fully clean, it's done..
- Never take toothpick/knife test before 30 minutes. Also never open door or lid of oven before 25-30 minutes..
- Small burner, lowest flame. If baati oven or pressure cooker used..
- If pressure cooker then do not forget to remove gasket/ring & whistle. Sand/salt at bottom & place your pot over rectangular 3-4 inch stone or stainless steel round ring or hot pot placing ring. Do not forget to preheat..
- Ready to eat. Hot/warm or freeze chilled yummy delicious chocolaty suji cake..
This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner? Watch me make this homemade chocolate cake from start to finish! A layered Chocolate Cake never goes out of style. Trends may come and go but a Chocolate Cake This Simple Chocolate Cake is especially appealing both for the baker and for those who get to enjoy.