Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo Chocolate cake. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake, so decadent chocolate cake recipe.
This cake is made with my chocolate buttermilk layer cake recipe. While I have a few different chocolate cake recipes. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. You can cook Oreo Chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cup of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of chocolates chip biscuits.
- It's 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolates balls.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs.
Oreo Chocolate cake instructions
- Separate the cream of oreo from biscuits.
- Powdered the chocolates chip and oreo biscuits.
- Add two cups of milk in finely grounded powder of biscuits.
- Add separated oreo cream in mixture.
- Add one spoon of baking powder.
- Grease the mold with oil and add mixture in it.
- Place it in to oven for 30 mints.
- After decorate it with chocolates balls.
This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite. A rich, moist chocolate sponge with oreo buttercream filling, topped with cookie crumble. An Oreo cake is made by preparing the chocolate cake first. Once the cake cools down, it's filled and frosted entirely with Oreo frosting. Finally, it's topped with chocolate ganache and decorated with.