Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate cake. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both.
These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. You can cook Chocolate cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- Prepare 125 gms of maida.
- You need 3 spoons of coco powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk..
- You need Few of drops vanilla essence.
- Prepare For of decorations on cake-.
- You need 1 spoon of corn flour.
- It's 1 spoon of coco powder.
- Prepare 3 spoons of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need as required of Dairy milk chocolate.
This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Chocolate cake recipe - Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake?
Chocolate cake instructions
- First, take one bowl. In that add maida, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, coco powder and mix the dry ingredients..
- Now in another bowl add curd and oil, mix it together. Now add milk then to that add the prepared dry ingredients mixture into this, few drops of vanilla essence and mix it nicely..
- Now preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Now grease the cake tin with oil. Then pour that chocolate cake batter in that tin and put that tin in oven/ microwave for almost 18 min. Keep an eye on that. After 18 min take out the cake and keep it aside to cool down..
- Now in one vessel take decorations ingredients shown above and mix it then keep the gas on and keep stirring it. After few minutes thick mixture will be ready like a chocolate sauce. Let it cool down for a few minutes..
- Now once the cake cools down. Spread the prepared mixture of chocolate sauce on it nicely and then garnish it with daily milk chocolate shravings..
I did and my dream came true when I This best chocolate cake recipe is simple & easy to follow even by a beginner. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake - the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to. Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make.