Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate cake🍫🎂. I created this chocolate cake recipe many years ago and it has become a family favorite! Each year I make this recipe times two for my daughter's birthday party and it is always the first cake that disappears! Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty.
It's simple enough for an afternoon tea but special enough for a party too. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. You can cook Chocolate cake🍫🎂 using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake🍫🎂
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of nhalf cup of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup milk (or more if needed).
- It's Half of cup oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nuetella.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's of FOR CAKE DECORATION:🍫.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- It's of Crushed oreo.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE FROSTING 🎂.
- Prepare Half of cup cream.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate or nuetella.
It can also include other ingredients. These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Best chocolate cake recipe - Moist, soft, delicious and rich chocolate cake for beginners. Recipe with video & step by step photos.
Chocolate cake🍫🎂 instructions
- Mix all the batter ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Grease the mould or pan with butter or oil of cake u want to be.(i have used donut mould).
- Put the batter in the mould.
- Preheat the oven on 180°degree Celsius for 15 minutes..
- Put the cake into the oven and bake it for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes put a stick into the cake to see if it is baked if ur stick comes out clean then ur cake is ready and if there's a little bit of batter on the stick than cook it for more 5 min(or more if needed).
- Let the cake cool down on a rack.
- Melt the cream in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- Then mix nuetella or melted chocolate in the cream.
- Put the chocolate frosting on the cake and put it in the fridge for 10 mins after 10 mins take it out.
- Add any kind of decorations u like e.g chocolate flakes, sprinkles, choco chips, chocolate chunks, crushed oreo etc. (i used chocolate flakes and crushed oreo).
- Hope u all liked if u have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below!!!.
This best chocolate cake recipe is simple & easy to follow even by a beginner. It is a one bowl cake that just needs a whisk, no mixer needed except for the frosting. ▽ About Yum Hub: Easy "How To" Make Chocolate Cakes, DIY Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Cupcakes, Chocolate Cake Decorating and MUCH More! In To The Tasty World! ▽ Contact: [email protected] Get our best recipes for chocolate cake and no-fail fudge frosting. This cake is particularly moist and fudgy, thanks to two secret ingredients (mayonnaise and cocoa).