Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can have Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter at room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Ganache.
- It's 250 gm of milk/ dark compound chocolate pieces.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's As needed of Oreo biscuits for decoration.
Chocolate Cake instructions
- Add butter and Condensed milk in a mixing bowl and whisk then add sugar and whisk till it dissolves. Add cream and whisk again. Sieve and add All-purpose flour in it..
- Add coco powder, Baking powder and soda also. Give it a nice mix to have a lump free cake batter with pouring consistency. Keep a cooker on low flame with salt in it. Keep a stand also inside the cooker. Pre heat the cooker for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a cake mould with little oil and sprinkle flour over it. Now pour the cake batter into the mould and bake it for 45 minutes on low flame. Take a toothpick/knife test. Now we have to prepare Chocolate Ganache. Melt Chocolate pieces through Double boiler process..
- Now add butter and cream and mix them gently. when looks glazy and little thick.. it's done..
- Now Cut the cake in two halves. Add one layer of ganache and spread it evenly. keep the other half over this and add the second layer of ganache. Spread evenly. And lastly pour all ganache over the cake. Spread evenly all over the cake and it's done..
- Decorate with Oreo biscuits. Keep in the fridge and once cool you can cut it and serve it..