Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate cake. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both.
These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. You can cook Chocolate cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 3/4 of th cup wheat flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- It's of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's of Frosting.
- You need 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 50-80 gm of fresh cream.
This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Chocolate cake recipe - Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake?
Chocolate cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients (except brown sugar) after sheave them one by one. Now using spatula mix them and keep aside..
- In a bowl add all the we ingredients. Now add brown sugar, using hand whisker whisk it very well until sugar dissolves. Before mixing the dry and wet ingredients, ensure your kadai is preheated by following the below process: keep a deep bottomed kadai, add little salt. Keep steel stand on top of the salt. Cover with lid and keep on high flame for 5-7 minutes. Now mix all the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Using spatula mix it and the consistency should be pouring consistency..
- Take a square cake tray or aluminium foil cake tray. Grease oil, now add butter paper (optional). Pour the cake mix. Now keep the cake tray in steel or aluminium plate and keep the plate on steel stand. Cover the kadai with lid. Keep on high flame for 10 minutes and medium flame for 20 minutes..
- Once cake is done. Switch off the flame. Once slightly cooled down, apply milk or sugar syrup on top of the cake. Now take out the cake and keep for resting on wire rack for atleast 30 mins to 1 hour before frosting..
- Now for frosting: in a bowl mix dark chocolate and hot cream until smooth. Apply the chocolate ganache using spatula. And then decorate your cake as per your choice..
I did and my dream came true when I This best chocolate cake recipe is simple & easy to follow even by a beginner. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake - the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to. Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make.