Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vegan Chocolate Cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty!
You're going to love the simplicity of the ingredients and how well. This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It's 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- It's 1 Cup of White sugar.
- It's 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- You need of Icing sugar.
This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients. Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. While the cakes cool prepare the frosting.
Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This nutty vegan chocolate cake is rich, moist and delicious. The peanut butter and maple syrup chocolate frosting can be used on other cakes (or just eaten from the bowl). This vegan chocolate cake recipe ticks all the right boxes. It is intensely chocolatey without being the least bit sickly.