Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate Cake. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and it also came out very well. I wish I had saved the.
Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an eggless chocolate cake with three different icing choices. Home bakery recipes eggless chocolate cake recipe eggless cake recipe. a moist and spongy chocolate cake recipe with cream chocolaty frosting. this cake can be easily served during. You can have Eggless Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp Hung Curd. 1/4 cup canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened natural cocoa powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need of For the Chocolate Ganache.
- It's 200 gm of Dark Chocolate.
- It's 3/4 cup of cream.
Cakes - especially chocolate cake without eggs - are tricky to make, but this uncomplicated how to make eggless chocolate cake condensed milk recipe you can bake the fluffy, moist. Smother some chocolate ganache for that extra lusciousness. This Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Hello my Dear Friends, Today I'm going to share with you How to make an eggless chocolate cake in cooker using Bournvita/ without oven.
Eggless Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C, All make sure all the ingredients are at room temp..
- Spray a cake pan with cooking spray, and flour the pan, set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, hung curd, oil, vanilla, until smooth..
- Now add coffee, cocoa powder and whisk some more until the batter was smooth and completely free from lumps. Sift the flour, salt,soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix and whisk again to form a smooth batter.
- Now pour the batter, into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 -30 minutes. Check with a skewer If it comes out clean means cake is done. Let it cool before taking it out on a plate.
- For the Chocolate Ganache - Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl just for 1 minute to soften chocolate..
- Heat up the cream in a pan and pour it over the chocolate and let it stand about 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and velvety. Let it cool for about 10 minutes, allowing ganache to cool and thicken a bit..
- Just run around a fork in the top for some design. Place a strawberry and it’s done.
Eggless chocolate cake recipe is a simple and basic chocolate sponge cake made without oven in a pressure cooker using condensed milk and without eggs. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. It's soft, moist, velvety cake brimming with chocolate and finished with shiny, rich chocolate ganache. A cake without eggs that fit for any celebration and sure to. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are filled with chocolate flavor and are perfect for those with I guess I'm all about the chocolate lately - I had a chocolate cake last week, and now chocolate.