Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco lava biscuit cake. Impress your guests with these easy to make chocolate lava cakes / choco-lava cakes made with OREO biscuits. Mouth-watering choco lava cake is an all time favorite dish to have after a hearty meal. The best part is that you can make it without oven/ microwave.
This preparation helps the baked lava cake release seamlessly from the ramekin onto the plate for serving. Ingredients for Choco Lava Cake Recipe. Take the moulds out of the oven, loosen the edges carefully with a knife. You can cook Choco lava biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco lava biscuit cake
- You need 100 g of Biscuit(marie).
- You need 100 g of Dark melted chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Baking cups or any baking cup molds.
- It's of Solidfied Dark chocolate.
Carefully unmould the cakes onto a serving plate and serve hot. Eggless Choco Lava Cake is a delicious simple and yummy cake that's chocolaty, moist and soft. Make this Eggless Choco Lava Cake for your next dinner party and have everyone singing your praises. You can also serve after having a warm Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe and..
Choco lava biscuit cake step by step
- Mix a crush biscuits with dark chocolate and add half milk than mix it once again after mixing it well now add the remaining milk.. Now pour the mixture into a moulds.. And at last bake in it in a prep heated oven 300C for 2 minutes.. Now your choco lava cake is ready.. Dust it with icing sugar so that it seems to be look more prettier...
Chocolate Lava Cakes are ultra right, decadent, and gourmet but surprisingly simple! Make them for Valentine's Day this year, just follow the video to Very Delicious cake, I am really fond of baked food and especially choco lava cake, a worthy post to read, Thank you for sharing it, I would definitely try. Quick and easy to make Chocolate lava cake recipe with video and step by step photos. This decadent and gourment dessert is sure to impress everyone. I've included plenty of tips in today's post, and be sure to check out my step-by-step video just below the recipe!