Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Crockpot Lava Chocolate Cake.
You can have Crockpot Lava Chocolate Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lava Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 box of Chocolate cake mix + ingredients on back of box to make it (eggs, oil, water) or whatever your cake mix calls for.
- You need 1 box of Jello chocolate pudding + milk that u need on back of box to make. I thinks it's 2 cups, but look to make sure.
- You need of Semi sweet chocolate chips. You could also add some peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, caramel, butterscotch chips with it also. However you want to do it. Remember the more chips, the more lava..
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla ice cream (optional) or whatever flavor you like. Caramel, coffee, strawberry, totally up to you!.
- It's 1 of Ice cream toppings. (Optional) I used fudge syrup, but you can leave it plain or use whatever topping flavors you like..
Crockpot Lava Chocolate Cake step by step
- Mix cake mix according to directions on back of box in a bowl, and pour into crockpot/slow cooker..
- Then mix box pudding, with milk and layer on top of cake mix. Sprinkle as many chocolate chips on top as you like. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Then scoop you out some in a bowl, and add ice cream. *just for fun* I added/scooped some of the cake from crockpot into a bundt cake mold, and made into a bundt cake shape..
- TIP: You could also use a different cake mix flavor if you didn't want chocolate, as well as a different pudding, different chips, and different ice cream. Also, different ice cream toppings if you wanted..