Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco lava idli cake. Easy way to make choco lava cake in steamer. Choco lava cakes have to be served hot or warm. once they cool, the molten chocolate solidifies. But even at room temperature these lava cakes taste.
Ahead, we tell you how to make yummy gooey cakes. And the best part? finally, serve eggless choco lava cake immediately with vanilla ice-cream or some berry. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay. You can cook Choco lava idli cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco lava idli cake
- It's 2 of chocolate biscuit packets.
- You need 1-2 of dairy milk chocolate(as per your need).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
This preparation helps the baked lava cake release seamlessly from the ramekin onto the plate for serving. Chocolate Lava Cakes are ultra right, decadent, and gourmet but surprisingly simple! Make them for Valentine's Day this year. Chocolate lava cakes might be one of my favorite things on the entire planet.
Choco lava idli cake step by step
- Grind small pieces of biscuits and make smooth batter using milk step by step.
- Melt the chocolate completely.
- Put 1 tsp batter into idli stand and then add chocolate into it and again put batter upon it and put that stand into some heated water and after 15 min idli will be ready to serve.
So that means this recipe is particularly dangerous. It's too quick and easy not to want to make. Eggless Choco Lava Cake is a delicious simple and yummy cake that's chocolaty, moist and soft. Make this Eggless Choco Lava Cake for your next dinner party and have everyone singing your praises. You can also serve after having a warm Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe and.