Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Lava Cake (with Chocolate Ganache).
You can have Chocolate Lava Cake (with Chocolate Ganache) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Lava Cake (with Chocolate Ganache)
- You need 100 Grams of Dark Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 40 Grams of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 40 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 20 of Grams Flour.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Chocolate Lava Cake (with Chocolate Ganache) step by step
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside..
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler. Keep aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Slowly add flour to the egg mixture and then add the chocolate mixture. Mix gently..
- Butter and dust with flour, 2 ramekins. Add the batter to about 3/4 level..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 mins. The center is left under baked intentionally. So you will notice it is just set at the top..
- Remove from ramekins and serve with vanilla ice cream..