Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Molten Choco Lava Cake.
You can have Molten Choco Lava Cake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Molten Choco Lava Cake
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter , unsalted.
- Prepare 113 Grams of Chocolate Semi-Sweet.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar Granulated.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Flour.
Molten Choco Lava Cake step by step
- Chocolate cupcakes with a gooey centre.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and microwave the butter and chocolate in a bowl, on high for 1 minute..
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and slowly whisk till the chocolate melts and there are no lumps.
- Tir the sugar gently into the above mixture till it is combined and smooth. Whisk in the egg yolks and the eggs.
- Stir in the flour gently until all the ingredients are combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between four prepared (buttered well) ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake for 13 to 15 minutes (depending on how gooey you want the centre to be).
- Take the ramekins out of the oven, wait for 2minutes for it to cool a little and then turn it onto a serving dish..
- Serve hot with a cold scoop of ice cream or with whipped cream.