Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake.
You can have Chocolate Molten Lava Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- You need 100 Grams of Dark chcocloate ( cut into chunks).
- Prepare 100 Grams of Butter ( cut in cubes).
- Prepare 100 Grams of castor sugar.
- It's 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 20 Grams of butter Melted.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake step by step
- Prep the ramekins by brushing it with the melted butter & dust with cocoa powder.
- Melt the chocolate chunks with butter in a double boiler or the microwave till a smooth creamy paste..
- In a separate bowl add the sugar and whisk in the egg yolks till you get a pale yellow mixture.
- Then add the egg whites and mix in the molten chocolate mixture.
- Add the 100 gms of plain flour to this and whisk. The mixture should be a loose batter.
- Pour a ladle of the mixture into the ramekin, place a chunk of chocolate in the center and cover the chunk with more batter. The chunk will melt while baking n ooze out when you cut the center of the cake.
- Bake for 15 mins in a pre heated oven at 200 C.
- Serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.