Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco Lava Cake. Chocolate Lava Cakes Are Easier Than You Think. I appreciate that making these lava cakes doesn't involve anything complicated and if you don't have the little ramekins I use- you can use a muffin pan. Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder.
Make them for Valentine's Day this year, just follow the video to see how they're made. Ingredients for Choco Lava Cake Recipe. Carefully unmould the cakes onto a serving plate and serve hot. You can have Choco Lava Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Lava Cake
- It's 3/4 Cup of Chocolate Dark Cooking.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Maida All purpose flour /.
- It's 2 of Egg.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
Chocolate Lava Cake is a dessert that everybody love and makes quite a sensation every time. I want to share with you an eggless version of this delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. Quick and easy to make Chocolate lava cake recipe with video and step by step photos. Chris Salicrup, Tresha Lindo & Codii Lopez.
Choco Lava Cake step by step
- In a microwave safe bowl, put chocolate and butter. Put the bowl in a microwave on micro mode - high for 1 minute or use a double boiler and melt the chocolate..
- Keep this aside to cool. In a bowl, put eggs, vanilla essence and sugar. Mix well using an egg beater till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- To this mixture add the melted chocolate and mix well. Now add maida and mix well..
- Preheat oven on 200 degree Celsius. Pour the cake batter into individual bowls by spreading little butter on each of them..
- Place it in the preheated oven (in convection mode) for 8 to 10 minutes..
- No need to do the tooth pick test as the inside will be gooey. When you see that the top is cooked, take it out and place it on a wire rack to cool for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Serve it warm by dusting some icing sugar on top or with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy the heavenly goodness!!.
This chocolate cake is all the rage at trendy restaurants. Just crack it open to find a lovely gooey center. The simplest chocolava cake is very easy to make. Adds a custom Gourmet recipe to the game - Chocolate Lava Cake Chocolate cake filled with goey hot vanilla sauce with a dash of cinnamon and. This Molten Lava Cake is perfect for you if you love chocolate!