Delicious, fresh and tasty.
No Bake Choco Lava Cake.
You can have No Bake Choco Lava Cake using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Choco Lava Cake
- You need 12 of Digestive Biscuits.
- You need 1/2 Cup of milk For Kneading dough.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Liquid Chocolate Syrup For making lava.
- It's as needed of Coloured Sprinklers for garnishing.
No Bake Choco Lava Cake instructions
- Firstly grind 12 digestive biscuits in a mixer to make a fine powder..
- Add biscuit powder in a bowl and add milk to knead dough..
- Make a tight dough so you can easily set choco lava cake..
- Take more than half dough in your palm, make a ball and then flatten it with your palm in a circular shape. It should be half inch thick..
- Take a small heart silicone mould..
- Now set circular dough inner walls of the cup. It will take it's shape and keep it's edges outsides of the cup.It will look hollow from inside..
- Fill this hollow part with chocolate syrup. Now take remaining dough on your palm, again make a ball and then flatten it with your palm in a circular shape..
- Now paste this second circular dough on the top of the cup and stick edges of both dough pieces. Refrigerate it for half an hour. It will help to set..
- After half an hour flip mould in a plate and remove mould and then garnish it in your way with sprinklers..
- Cut chocolava cake with fork and enjoy the delicious wave of chocolate..
- No bake choco lava cake is ready to relish..