Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's 1 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of or as needed light coconut milk.
- You need 1 of chunk chocolate of choice, I use Plamil brand - vegan, GF SF.
- Prepare of extra icing sugar for topping.
- Prepare 1 of silicon muffin mould.
Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then add the wet, adding the milk gradually until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into a silicon muffin mould.
- Push the chocolate chunk into the middle so it's covered by the batter.
- Microwave for around 30 seconds - 1 minute depending on your oven wattage. The cake should rise to the top of the mould. When it doesn't move any more it's done. My 800 watt oven took 50 seconds to rise and stop.
- Let stand for a minute then turn out and dust the top with a little icing sugar.
- Enjoy immediately. Makes 1 small individual cake.