Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake - a delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best. Chocolate Lava Cake is a dessert that everybody love and makes quite a sensation every time.
Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. The recipe is adapted from my Eggless chocolate cake recipe that I had posted some years back. I have also posted the recipe of making a. finally, serve eggless choco lava cake immediately with vanilla ice-cream or some berry. notes: firstly, use small cups, else you must add more chocolate pieces inside. also grease the moulds well else, will be difficult to unmould. additionally, use wheat flour inplace of maida for more healthy choco lava cake. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake
- It's 1/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 7-8 pieces of Dairy milk chocolate.
The chocolate lava cake is made with an eggless batter that can even the vegetarian can dig into this divine chocolate cake after your sunday meal with Pizza. Make this Eggless Choco Lava Cake for your next dinner party and have everyone singing your praises. With the intense flavour of chocolate and an addictively gooey mouth-feel, this is one dessert that instantly wins over all hearts! Here is a fool-proof recipe for Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake that tastes awesome yet so easy to.
Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake instructions
- Take a mixing bowl add maida, coco powder, sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix it very well..
- Then add vanilla extract, oil, milk and whisk till smooth..
- Grease the small cup cake mould and transfer to the batter on the separate mould and add 2-3 piece dairy milk chocolate in every mould and bake it 180C for 15 min..
- Garnished some sugar powder and ready to serve..
Eggless Choco Lava Cake; the name itself is enough to make my mouth water. Baking is something that we all enjoy. Seeing my chocolate melt, that shiny glossy texture and a silky smooth flow; sifting of my dry ingredients watching the tiny granules falling taking the shape of snow. For more recipes related to Eggless Choco Lava Cake checkout Pancake, Teatime Cardamon Cake, Sweet Surprise, Beetroot Cake. Ingredients for Eggless Choco Lava Cake Recipe.