Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Green tea lava cake. It tastes so amazing, delicious chocolate and green flavours come through. Matcha green tea is mixed with white chocolate to create delicate cakes with a molten lava center. It's an easy dessert to make for a dinner party or date night.
Check out this awesome warm Japanese dessert. Boil some water in a saucepan. Place white chocolate and butter into a large bowl and place over the boiling water. You can have Green tea lava cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green tea lava cake
- Prepare 120 grams of White chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of sugar.
- You need 80 grams of butter.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of cake flour.
- It's 17 grams of green tea / matcha powder.
Green tea lava cake - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Green Tea Dessert Matcha Dessert Lava Cake Recipes Lava Cakes Bundt Cakes Green Tea Recipes Sweet Recipes Matcha Smoothie Chocolate Lava. I got some from Whole Foods the other day and oh my, it was absolutely wonderful. yum. personally, i'm a huge fan of green tea ice cream and green tea lava cake!! He's a big fan of sweets in general, but strawberry shortcake takes the cake (no pun intended).
Green tea lava cake instructions
- Oil and flour (not count in the above ingredients) the cake pan. I use two 3.5inch cake pan in this recipe. Preheat the oven to 230°C..
- Melt the white chocolate in double boiled..
- Add sugar and melted butter, stir it until smooth..
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Mix well..
- Add shifted cake flour and green tea / matcha powder into the mixture. Stir until powder is dissolved. Do not overmix it..
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Bake the cake in 230°C for 9 to 10min..
There's just something about the fluffiness of the cake, the creaminess of the icing, and the tartness of the strawberries that. Sift together the all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking soda, salt, and green tea powder; set aside. Photo about Green tea lava cake with ice cream and green tea sauce. Lava cake has become all the rage recently, so it would only be fitting to combine these two food trends together to create the ultimate indulgent treat: green tea lava cake. Ranong Tea internationalВидеоMatcha Green Tea Lava Cake.