Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Molten Lava Cake In A Mug. Not all mug cakes are born equal though. I tried so many that were akin of a rubbery sponge than anything else. So I gave up on them and surrendered to Cakey, moist and fluffy on the outside, with a pool of chocolate lava sauce on the inside.
Pour half of it into a microwave safe bowl or mug and push the chunk of chocolate/Dove chocolate right into the center of the batter. Top it with the remaining batter, taking care that the chocolate doesn't protrude out of the. Molten chocolate lava cake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. You can cook Molten Lava Cake In A Mug using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Molten Lava Cake In A Mug
- It's 4 Tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coco Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 drops of Valina essence.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips and chocolate chunks according to your need.
A rich fudgy cake filled with warm melted chocolate. You can't go wrong with it. But making chocolate lava cake is a process and I don't always have time for that. Which is why I love making a single serving in a coffee mug.
Molten Lava Cake In A Mug step by step
- Molten Lava Cake In A Mug: In a bowl add 4tbsp Flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 3tbsp coco powder, sugar 1/4 cup, milk 1/2 cup, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips according to your desire, oil 4tbsp, coffee a pinch and 1 egg. Mix them all together and grease your mugs, pour half way through it and micro wave it for 55 to 56 seconds. If you give it more time the lava effect will die.. It will make 2 to 3 mugs... Enjoy and let know me when you try it...
- Keep in mind every microwave is different so set the timer accordingly..
- Enjoy...! And Give Your Feedback..
- Sahar Khan.
This single serving molten Nutella lava mug cake couldn't be easier. The recipe is just four ingredients and eggless. Hopefully you will love me and not I love molten chocolate cakes. For me, my ideal lava cake has a very light, delicate cake shell, with a hot, molten, liquid center. To make an individual cake, mix three tablespoons of cake mix and two tablespoons of water in a mug, then press three chocolates into the batter.