Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco Lava Cake (eggless). Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Sharing a baking recipe after a long time. The recipe is adapted from my Eggless chocolate cake recipe that I had posted some years back.
It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake - a delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best. finally, serve eggless choco lava cake immediately with vanilla ice-cream or some berry. You can cook Choco Lava Cake (eggless) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Lava Cake (eggless)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cocoa Powder.
- It's 130 gms of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milkmade.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Hot Water.
Eggless Choco Lava Cake is a delicious simple and yummy cake that's chocolaty, moist and soft. To begin making the Eggless Choco Lava Cake Recipe, In a big mixing bowl, take curd and sugar powder. Whisk it gently so that curd becomes smooth and sugar dissolves. For more recipes related to Eggless Choco Lava Cake checkout Pancake, Teatime Cardamon Cake, Sweet Surprise, Beetroot Cake.
Choco Lava Cake (eggless) instructions
- Sieve all purpose flour, salt,sugar powder, milk powder,cocoa powder and baking soda keep a side..
- Mix dark chocolate and butter in a bowl and microwave for 30sec. or till melted and mix well with no lumps..
- Now mix dry ingredient in melted chocolate and mix with the help of hot water, make lumps free batter make sure to get flowing consistency batter..
- Pour the batter to ¾ of the the moulds with the help of spoon, preheat and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degree celsius..
- Now scrape the sides with a knife and invert onto plate,finally, serve eggless choco lava cake immediately..
The eggless choco lava cake was such a hit, so soft and deep, almost brownie like cake with a oozing lava of dark chocolate was so yummy. Here is how to make eggless choco lava cake with step by step photos. If you are looking for more cakes do check banana bread, tutti frutti cake, coconut cake. Learn How To Make Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe of Chocolate Lava Cake and share your experience with us in the comments section below.