Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco lava cake (eggless). Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Sharing a baking recipe after a long time. The recipe is adapted from my Eggless chocolate cake recipe that I had posted some years back.
It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake - a delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best. finally, serve eggless choco lava cake immediately with vanilla ice-cream or some berry. You can have Choco lava cake (eggless) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco lava cake (eggless)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida or refined flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of curd at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- It's 6 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
Eggless Choco Lava Cake is a delicious simple and yummy cake that's chocolaty, moist and soft. To begin making the Eggless Choco Lava Cake Recipe, In a big mixing bowl, take curd and sugar powder. Whisk it gently so that curd becomes smooth and sugar dissolves. For more recipes related to Eggless Choco Lava Cake checkout Pancake, Teatime Cardamon Cake, Sweet Surprise, Beetroot Cake.
Choco lava cake (eggless) step by step
- In a bowl mix butter, sugar and curd in slow circular motion..
- Add sieved maida, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Add desired amount of milk to get dripping consistency..
- Then take a large microwaveable bowl grease it with butter and dust some flour over it and fill half of the batter and then put small chunks of the dark chocolate. Pour the remaining batter. Make sure your bowl is still remain more than 1/3 empty to give room to cake expansion..
- Now microwave it for 6-7 minutes at medium power (above 500).
- Wait for a while after taking it out and then take it out on a plate. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream..
- Note: IT CAN ALSO BE MADE IN SMALL BOWLS SEPERATELY BY DIVIDING THE QUANTITY IN EQUAL PORTIONS..
The eggless choco lava cake was such a hit, so soft and deep, almost brownie like cake with a oozing lava of dark chocolate was so yummy. Here is how to make eggless choco lava cake with step by step photos. If you are looking for more cakes do check banana bread, tutti frutti cake, coconut cake. Learn How To Make Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe of Chocolate Lava Cake and share your experience with us in the comments section below.