Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Ladybirds Choc Molten Lava Cake ..
You can have Ladybirds Choc Molten Lava Cake . using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Choc Molten Lava Cake .
- It's 150 grams of dark chocolate - broken up.
- It's 100 grams of butter - cubed.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of plain flour.
Ladybirds Choc Molten Lava Cake . step by step
- grease 4 ramekins and set aside till needed ..
- Place cubed butter and chocolate peace into a small saucepan over medium to low heat and cook , stirring , until melted and smooth . Set aside to cool slightly whilst you make the cake batter ..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together in a medium bowl ..
- In a separate small bowl , whisk the eggs and sugar together till it becomes pale and creamy , about 4 minutes . Now gently fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture until combined ..
- Next pour the slightly cooled chocolate mixture into the egg flour mixture and fold through to combine all well ..
- Next Pour the prepared chocolate cake batter into the prepared greased ramekins , dividing the mixture evenly amongst the ramekins and place filled prepared ramekins onto a baking tray and refrigerate for at least 2 hours . Prepared batter can be kept refrigerated for up to two day before being cooked ..
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / 400°F . Take prepared batter filled ramekins , leaving on baking tray , and cook for 15-20 minutes or until just set on outside but soft in the center to touch and wobbles a little ..
- Once cooked remove from heat and let stand to cool slightly for about 5 minutes , once cooled a little , turn onto serving plate and dust with a little icing sugar to garnish or topped with cream , ice cream , fruit and compote ..