Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis. The French Mi-Cuit au Chocolat (eng. chocolate fondant or chocolate lava cake) is the most chocolaty dessert I know. The combination of intensely sweet chocolate and slightly sour raspberries is a winning flavor duo. Add the pairing of warm chocolate with cool ice There is no sharing required for these individual chocolate lava cakes.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake is super moist and layered with smooth chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, all covered in a fudgy chocolate frosting! Hot Chocolate lava cake or chocolate fondant on white plate with raspberries and cup of coffee. You can have Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 120 g of dark chocolate + another 100g broke into squares.
- You need 35 g of butter.
- Prepare 80 g of sugar.
- It's 1 spoon of flour.
- It's of Butter and flour for coating the ramequin.
- You need of Raspberry coulis.
- You need 1 punnet of raspberries.
- It's 1 spoon of sugar.
Tasty Chocolate Dessert Fondant Or Lava Cake On White Plate Served With Cup Of Black Coffee, Cream And Raspberries. Meanwhile, make the raspberry sauce: In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the raspberries and sugar and cook, stirring, until the Carefully remove the lid and let cool slightly, then remove the cakes from the pot. Serve the cakes warm, topped with whipped cream and the sauce. These single-serving chocolate raspberry lava cakes are the perfect recipe for Valentine's Day, or really any day you want a simple, chocolate-y dessert!
Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis instructions
- You can make the coulis ahead of time and the cake mixture too and just cook it when ready to serve. Ideal for dinner parties where you can have it all ready on the side and it cooks in only 10/12 min.
- In a small pot add the raspberries and the sugar and cook on very low heat for about 10 minutes until the raspberries have become purée.
- Cut 120 g of chocolate into small pieces and add the butter into a bowl. Let the butter and chocolate to melt into Bain Marie or using the defrost setting on your microwave.
- In a separate bowl mix the three eggs the sugar and the one spoon of flour and mix well. Add the chocolate and butter mixture to it and mix well. You should have a slightly elastic mixture. You can leave this on the side until ready..
- When ready have the oven on 180°C. Butter the ramekin and dust with flour. Now pour the chocolate mixture until about a third of the way and stop. Now lay the piece of dark chocolate on top. The chocolate will melt at a different time from the cake leaving the inside of it melted..
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes. If you see a dip on the surface of the cake it means that it’s not quite ready yet and leave it for a minute longer.
- You should be able to easily remove the cake from the ramekin by sliding a knife on the side and flip the cake onto a plate. You can now serve hot with a bit of raspberry coolly on the side, are used shot glasses for serving and serve the coulis room temperature as the cake is very hot. I forgot to take a picture of the inside but it looks like a cake with a melting middle of chocolate..
These Single-Serving Chocolate Raspberry Lava Cakes Are Valentine's Day #Goals. Photo about Chocolate fondant lava cake with raspberries and mint. Chocolate fondant Hot Chocolate Fondant Pudding Classic chocolate fondant on a dark background. Here's what you need: raspberry jam, white chocolate, white chocolate, butter, eggs, egg yolks, flour, butter, flour, ramekins. Chocolate Raspberry Cake that's wonderfully rich, tender and moist with layers of luscious raspberry jam and silky chocolate mascarpone all enveloped in Tips How to Assemble Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Jam Filling.