Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Valentine Lava cake.
You can cook Valentine Lava cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine Lava cake
- It's 4 ounces of semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar (plus 1 tsp to coat each the ramekin).
- It's 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Valentine Lava cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter (2) 6-8 ounce ramekins, then add 1 tsp of sugar to coat the inside of each ramekin. (toss out any excess sugar).
- Use an electric mixer to cream sugar and butter together..
- Add the eggs to the sugar mixture. Mix until fluffy..
- Cut the chocolate bar into chunks, melt in a microwave..
- Add 1/3 of the chocolate into mixture (to prevent the melted chocolate from scrambling the eggs). Stir; then add the remaining chocolate..
- Add the flour and salt to the mixture until well incorporated..
- Divide the batter between the 2 prepared ramekins. Place on a sheet pan, bake for 11 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes. Turn each ramekin out onto a plate..
- For a simple presentation: Place a paper heart shape on the cake..shift powered sugar over the cake...remove the paper heart..
- You can also serve with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate drizzle. Be creative! Enjoy!.