Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco lava cake 🍮🍮. Choco lava cakes have to be served hot or warm. once they cool, the molten chocolate solidifies. But even at room temperature these lava cakes taste. This preparation helps the baked lava cake release seamlessly from the ramekin onto the plate for serving.
This decadent and gourment dessert is sure to impress everyone. Can I make chocolate lava cake ahead of time? Once you pour the batter into the greased ramekins, cover each lava cake with cling wrap. You can have Choco lava cake 🍮🍮 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco lava cake 🍮🍮
- It's 4 packets of 0reo (50 gm each).
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tbs of dark chocolate pieces.
- It's of Cocoa powder for sprinkle.
Ingredients for Choco Lava Cake Recipe. Take the moulds out of the oven, loosen the edges carefully with a knife. Carefully unmould the cakes onto a serving plate and serve hot. These retro little individual lava cakes have been one of my back-pocket entertaining desserts for years.
Choco lava cake 🍮🍮 step by step
- Add oreo biscuits in grinder and grind well.....
- Now add baking powder and milk and grind again and make a batter.....
- Now grease bowl with oil... Pour batter in it...and tap it now add dark chocolate in center of batter and cover it with batter....
- Preheat a pan on low flame for 10 minutes.. now place a stand inside a pan.... Now place the bowl and cook for 15 -20; minutes on low flame or bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 5 minutes... insert the toothpick in side... if toothpick comes out clean,cake baked completely....
- Now take out in a dish and sprinkle cocoa powder.... serve it hot....
Chocolate Lava Cakes are ultra right, decadent, and gourmet but surprisingly simple! Make them for Valentine's Day this year, just follow the video to see how they're made. Chocolate lava cakes might be one of my favorite things on the entire planet. So that means this recipe is particularly dangerous. This chocolate cake is all the rage at trendy restaurants.