Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole Wheat Carrot Banana Cake – Summer Holiday Treat. Carrot cake meets banana nut bread in this healthier loaf of Whole Wheat Banana Nut Carrot Cake Bread that's moist and marvelous. Carrot cake is one of my absolute favorite cakes and this time of year, I crave it like crazy! Stir banana mixture into flour mixture.
I recommend using it for a lighter, less dense bread (than regular wheat). This carrot cake banana bread is also made with whole grains from whole wheat pastry flour and oats, making it a great snack to enjoy anytime. Made with whole wheat flour and greek yogurt, this is such a delicious and moist quick bread! You can have Whole Wheat Carrot Banana Cake – Summer Holiday Treat using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Carrot Banana Cake – Summer Holiday Treat
- It's 4 of Ripe Banana.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It's 2 of Grated Carrots medium size (1 cup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries, Pistachios, Raisins (3 tbsp each).
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine powdered sugar.
Drizzled with the best cream cheese frosting you will love The first trick I have learned is to tweak ingredients to make the things I love with less fat and calories. In this whole wheat carrot cake bread I use. Try it at home and share your experience in the comment box. and don't forget to subscribe. This healthy carrot cake recipe is incredibly moist and nobody will believe it's whole wheat!
Whole Wheat Carrot Banana Cake – Summer Holiday Treat instructions
- Soak Dried red cranberries, raisins, pistachios in a 1 cup of warm water for 1/2 half. Remove water and dry them completely. Keep them aside. Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, directly in the bowl. Add grated carrot with soaked red cranberries, raisins, and pistachios. Wet Ingredients – In a mixer add bananas, brown sugar, oil, vanilla essence and grind it into a smooth paste..
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients well. Put the batter into a greased pan and tap the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour. When the cake is done, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and set them on a rack set over a tray or sheet pan. Keep cake stencil (I used a steel coaster with flower design). Carefully pour the powdered sugar into a small tea sieve or fine strainer..
- Tips: Adjust brown sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
Recipe includes a less sugary cream cheese frosting. Can also be made with all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour. Carrot cake is one of my favorites, and it's even better when I can actually feel good about eating it! :-) Frost with a cream cheese frosting (spreading apricot preserves This cake is pretty amazing. It's made without refined flour or sugar, but the taste and texture are sublime: it's not heavy at all. An incredible healthy Carrot Cake Banana Bread.