Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole wheat ragi carrot cake. This is another healthy whole wheat cake recipe. Carrot cake is delicious desert cake recipe which Check out more whole wheat cake recipes below: Whole Wheat Coffee Cake Without Oven - https Eggless Soft Ragi Cake Recipe - How To Make Chocolate Ragi Millet Cake With Jaggery This healthy carrot cake recipe is incredibly moist and nobody will believe it's whole wheat!
Carrot cake is one of my favorites, and it's even better when I can actually feel good about eating it! It's made without refined flour or sugar, but the taste and texture are sublime: it's not heavy at all. Whole wheat carrot cake is very soft and tasty. You can cook Whole wheat ragi carrot cake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat ragi carrot cake
- It's 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of Ragi flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk in room temp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
You can replace the sugar with jaggery. In the recipe we used walnuts for enhancing the taste. To begin making Whole Wheat Carrot Cake, grease a pan with butter and then dust it with flour. You may also use parchment paper at the base of the cake, to allow for easy removal of the cake.
Whole wheat ragi carrot cake step by step
- Grease a rectangular cake tin you can take round one too.
- In a mixing bowl take cond milk, oil, curd,sugar powder mix nicely.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- In another large bowl seive 3 times wheat flour, ragi flour,maida baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture little by little to the cond milk mixture, mix well.
- Add carrot and walnut.
- Adjust cosistency by adding milk.
- Pour the batter in greased cake tin, tap twice.
- Preheat the microwave on convection mode at 200° C.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- After it is done, wait for 2-3 minutes then insert the butter knife on the sides of the cake tin so that cake leaves the sides.
- Invert the cake on a wired rack to cool completely.
- There after cut the slices.
Carrot cake recipe with step by step pics. Decadent and delicious easy carrot cake made without eggs. Since carrots are in season, I am sharing this eggless cake recipe. Like my most cake recipes, this carrot cake is also made with whole wheat flour. though you can. I'm excited to share with you a divinely delicious whole-wheat cake recipe.