Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo cake lava cake. These Oreo Lava cakes start with a warm chocolate cake filled with a Oreo cookies and cream lava pudding center. This easy cake doesn't require any mixers and is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth during this cold winter season. I LOVE Oreo cookies (I mean, who doesn't, right?).
The cakes will not rise very much during baking, so if they're pretty full, it's fine. Make your chocolate level even better with these Oreo lava cakes. Right when you take a bite, you'll taste a sweet, moist chocolate cake combined with a light Oreo pudding. You can cook Oreo cake lava cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cake lava cake
- It's 4 of small packets Oreo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of chocolate.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
This red velvet lava cake has OREO in it! It's an easy cake recipe, and it's definitely a keeper if you love Oreo desserts. Red Velvet Oreo Lava Cake Recipe. These Oreo Lava cakes start with a warm chocolate cake filled with a Oreo cookies and cream lava pudding center.
Oreo cake lava cake instructions
- Grind 4 small Oreos..
- Add half a cup milk into it..
- Mix it well and add half tablespoon baking powder..
- Mix it well and now grease the mould by butter and pour the batter..
- Bake in kadai or cooker for minimum 20 mints. If you are baking it in microwave 5 mints is the sufficient time.
- Now for chocolate sauce : Add some milk,2 dairy milk and Oreo cream and mix them well..
- Now make a circular hole in the baked cake and pour the chocolate sauce..
- And your Oreo cake lava is ready..
So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. Well, we were supposed to go over Thanksgiving and into December, but ended up having to postpone the trip because of a. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! Good, because this cake is for you.