Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cookpad Vanila Sponge Cake.
You can have Cookpad Vanila Sponge Cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Vanila Sponge Cake
- It's 250 gms of Flour.
- You need 250 gms of Sugar.
- You need 250 gms of Butter/margarine.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of vannila essence.
Cookpad Vanila Sponge Cake step by step
- Prepare your baking tins and set aside. Preheat your oven to 170.degree celsius or a medium heat.
- Measure all your ingredients. Take your dry ingredients and sift them into amedium bowl eg flour & baking powder and set aside..
- In another bowl mix the sugar and butter /margarine.
- Using a mixer or a whisk, cream the two until pale. Add vanilla essence.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until each eggs is fully incorporated before adding another one.
- Add the flour and continue beating on low speed just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the cake pans and place in the oven middle rack to bake.
- Bake for 40-50minutes, or until a knife or skewer inserted comes cut clean. Cool for about 5 min in the tin then remove cake from pan and set on a tray or cooling rack.