Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Fluffy Sponge Cake.
You can have Fluffy Sponge Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Sponge Cake
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
Fluffy Sponge Cake instructions
- Sift the powdered ingredients. Preheat the oven to 170℃. Line the cake pan with parchment paper..
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and heat in a 50℃ double boiler. Once it becomes warm to the touch, remove from the double boiler and beat (until it reaches the stage where you can draw an S on the surface)..
- Beat until it becomes thick and white, sift the drt ingredients again, and fold into the batter in 2-3 portions..
- Warm the butter and milk in the microwave and quickly mix it all together (the butter will melt at about 40-50℃)..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and lightly drop the cake pan on a table to release the air. Bake in an oven at 70℃ for 30-35 minutes..
- Once baked, remove from the cake pan and peel off the parchment paper. Let cool on a rack..
- Adjust the temperature and time to your oven. Keep an eye on it as it bakes..
- Step 2: Beat until the batter forms ribbons when lifted. Step 6: If a skewer or toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, it's done baking..