Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake. Carrot cake recipe with step by step pics. Decadent and delicious easy carrot cake made without eggs. Since carrots are in season, I am sharing this eggless cake recipe.
This is another healthy whole wheat cake recipe. Eggless carrot cake recipe with video & step by step photos. This eggless carrot cake is one of the easiest to bake & frost as well. You can have Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake
- Prepare 2 of medium Carrots, peeled and grated.
- You need For of Dry ingredients-.
- It's 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Soda-bi-carb.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg Powder.
- It's other of ingredients-.
- Prepare 200 gms of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk.
It turns out soft & tastes delicious with a lovely aroma of spice powders. Carrot cake is great to make during occasions & celebrations especially for kids' birthday. To make eggless carrot cake I have used whole wheat flour entirely. The cake is denser and a bit of darker shade due to wheat flour.
Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake instructions
- Line the loaf tin with the butter paper, keep aside. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius..
- In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together. Add the grated carrots to the sifted ingredients..
- In another bowl, beat the condensed milk using an electric mixer, for 5 minutes till it is light in colour and a slightly fluffy. Now add 2 tbsp, of sugar one at the time and keep beating. Add the honey and beat again..
- Add the oil and beat till it mix well with the condensed milk and sugar. Next goes in half of the flour and carrot mix along with ¼ cup of milk. Mix it well using the electric mixer..
- Repeat with rest of the flour mix and milk. Mix well. Transfer the batter to the Loaf tin. Bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove from the oven on a wire rack and cool. Once cool remove the cake from the tin and cut into thick slices and serve with coffee or tea..
Along with carrot you can mixed nuts and seeds. In this recipe instead of carrots you can even add grated beets. Instead of whole wheat flour you can use plain. This carrot cake is such a dream recipe to have in your recipe box, and one of those that you most definitely will make again, especially since it's whole wheat = automatically healthier. And it's eggless because soooo many of you keep asking me for eggless cake recipes.