Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easy for Everyone: Fluffy Sponge Cake.
You can cook Easy for Everyone: Fluffy Sponge Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy for Everyone: Fluffy Sponge Cake
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 60 grams of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Egg.
- It's 15 grams of ＊Milk.
- It's 20 grams of ＊Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of few drops ＊Vanilla oil.
Easy for Everyone: Fluffy Sponge Cake instructions
- Preparations: Separate the egg whites and yolks. Sift the flour. Line a cake pan with parchment paper..
- Whip the egg whites. You can't whip white if there is water or oil. Please use a clean dry bowl and hand mixer..
- When the egg whites become white, add 1/4 of the sugar in two batches and whip..
- Whip the egg whites into a firm meringue. The peaks should point straight up without collapsing at all..
- Whip the egg yolks and rest of the sugar. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the flour to the yolk mixture and mix until smooth..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix with a whisk. It's okay if the meringue bubbles collapse..
- Add the rest of the meringue in two batches and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 13 minutes..
- When baked, remove the cake from the pan right away and cool on a rack. Cover the cake with a wet towel to keep moist..