Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven).
You can cook Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven)
- Prepare of For Cake batter.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- You need 100 g of Sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 100 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of other ingredients.
- It's 1/4 tsp of butter to grease the pan.
- It's 1 tsp of maida to flour the pan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sand to create a base of the pressure coooker.
- It's of Dry fruits (optional).
Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven) instructions
- Take a cake pan, apply butter all over the pan and grease well. Add some flour into the pan and cover the entire pan with flour by rotating the pan carefully. Dust off the excess flour..
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar,mix well until light and fluffy..
- Into it, add 2 eggs and whisk the eggs well..
- Add maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and mix well..
- Add vanilla extract and mix the whole batter without any lumps..
- Pour the cake batter into the greased pan. Dap the pan to avoid air bubbles.
- Take a pressure cooker. Into it, add sand all over the base.Place the cake pan over the sand. Cover the lid of the pressure cooker. (Do not put on the whistle).
- Cook on low flame for 30-35 minutes..