Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour). To make eggless carrot cake I have used whole wheat flour entirely. The cake is denser and a bit of darker shade due to wheat flour. Along with carrot you can mixed nuts and seeds.
Eggless carrot cake recipe with homemade cream cheese frosting. Eggless carrot cake recipe with video & step by step photos. This eggless carrot cake is one of the easiest to bake & frost as well. You can cook Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour)
- You need 1+3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of flavorless oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- It's 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
Carrot cake recipe with step by step pics. Decadent and delicious easy carrot cake made without eggs. Since carrots are in season, I am sharing this eggless cake Like my most cake recipes, this carrot cake is also made with whole wheat flour. though you can also make it with all-purpose flour. See how to make Eggless Carrot Cake, eggless cake recipe so soft , so moist that it melts in mouth.
Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) instructions
- Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil until smooth..
- Add 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the sugar and oil mixture and beat well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder) and add to the liquid mixture through a sieve. Slowly fold until no dry patches are visible..
- Add 2 cups of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup walnuts to this mixture. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45mins at 350F. Once done, let the cake cool down..
- To prepare the frosting, add 1/4 cup softened butter, remaining 3/4 cups sugar and 4 oz cream cheese to a bowl. Beat well to form a smooth frosting. Layer the top of the cooled cake with the frosting. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon if you like..
This is another healthy whole wheat cake recipe. Carrot cake is delicious desert cake recipe which is easy to bake and with minimal ingredients. So I tried this Whole wheat Carrot Cake Recipe where in I replaced eggs with baking powder and baking soda as eggs are not allowed at my place. Just got to try this cake timely before the winters end and the season of yummy juicy carrots gets over. Eggless Carrot Cake Recipe - Ingredients.