Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Fluffy Sponge Cake with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Fluffy Sponge Cake with Pancake Mix using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Sponge Cake with Pancake Mix
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted margarine.
- Prepare 160 ml of Milk.
- It's 30 grams of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Fluffy Sponge Cake with Pancake Mix step by step
- Cut parchment paper to the size of the sides and bottom of the cake pan, and line the pan with it..
- Microwave the milk for about 1 minute. Soften the margarine in the microwave as well. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Combine the softened margarine and sugar in a bowl, and mix with a whisk..
- When they are mixed together, add the milk, and mix further..
- The mixture tends to separate if the margarine is too hard or the milk is too cold. So be careful..
- Add the pancake mix and baking powder, and mix further. You can still use the whisk as the batter is rather soft..
- Pour the batter into the lined cake pan, and smooth out the surface. The centre of the cake will rise, so make a shallow dent in the middle..
- Bake in the oven (lower rack) at 170℃ for 30 minutes..