Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 4 of jumbo/5 normal eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 and 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need of Melted apricot jam.
- You need of Dessicated coconut.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Mix oil and water and keep aside *beat eggs and sugar till white and fluffy Add vanilla essence and beat in Sift flour and baking powder Add to egg mixture and fold in Lastly, fold in oil and water mixture Bake at 180 until done Decorate with melted apricot jam and desiccated coconut.
- Must use metal spoon**.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.