Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Homemade sponge cake. How to Make Homemade Sponge Cake. Sponge cakes require some special treatment. For one, sponge cake batter waits for no one.
This cake is one of my favorite types of cakes. Homemade cake with powdered sugar on the blade for cake. Cropped view of confectioner cutting cake from cake mold. You can have Homemade sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade sponge cake
- It's 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 6 of Egg..
- Prepare 250 g of Butter.
- You need of Salt (if d butter u are using os not salty den add a pinch)opt.
- You need 3 1/4 tbs of Icing sugar/smooth sugar.
- It's 1/2 tbs of Baking powder.
- You need of Milk (liquid or powder) melt 3 tb spoon of powder milk to 6.
- You need 1 1/2 of Vanilla extract.
Fresh homemade sponge cake served with blueberries and raspberries on a gray ceramic Homemade sponge cake with cream and fresh berries. Welcome I am stella from srilanka. Sponge Cake is easy and fun to make. This cake is one of my favorite types of cakes.
Homemade sponge cake step by step
- Firstly, u sieve ur flour and keep aside..
- Then you whisk d eggs in a clean bowl until its whitey and foamy, add a pinch of salt, baking powder and icing sugar to d whisked egg and continue whisking..
- Then u add d flower gradually as u are turning it with a serving spoon until the mixture comes together.
- Add your melted butter and milk to it and continue turning with a whisk to help smoothen the lumps..
- Get a medium sized baking can and rub it all over with butter, den u put some flour and make sure it touches everywhere and pour out the excess flour..
- Then u pour d mixture into d can and flap it little by little to bring up all the bubbles inside..
- After that u get a pot and something round with a space inside(I used non plastic siever 'rariya'). Pour some water into the pot not more then half d height of the siever..
- Put d siever into the pot with d net upwards and put the cake can on it and close the pot. Allow it to cook on medium flame for about ten minutes and on low flame for about 70 minutes. Days total of 1 hr 20 mins.
- Pour out the nice and fluffy cake into d server and serve it with some refreshing drink. Enjoy😋.
Introduced by the French, sponge cakes are popular sweets in the Vietnamese repertoire. They're enjoyed plain as a great snack or part of the dessert grazing spread. A homemade sponge cake makes for a delightful afternoon tea. Thanks so much for this adorable cake and so cute tiny candle! This item is for me and I LOVE it!