Delicious, fresh and tasty.
An Easy to Bake Sponge Cake.
You can cook An Easy to Bake Sponge Cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of An Easy to Bake Sponge Cake
- Prepare 80 grams of Flour.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- It's 80 grams of Sugar.
- It's 30 grams of Butter.
An Easy to Bake Sponge Cake instructions
- Preliminaries: Sift the cake flour twice. Melt the butter. Start heating up the oven to 180°C (356 F)..
- Add the egg whites and sugar (1 tablespoon) to a bowl, and whip. Whip until the egg whites become silky and smooth, and it forms stiff peaks..
- Add in the egg yolks to the whipped egg whites along with the remaining sugar, and whip until white and thick..
- Scoop up the batter with an egg beater, let it drip from the tip and draw a curl, and whip until it disappears slowly instead of immediately..
- Sift in the sifted flour over 3 turns, and fold it onto itself..
- Add in the hot melted butter, and quickly mix without popping the bubbles..
- Pour the batter into a cake mold that is lined with parchment paper, and hit the bottom of the mold with your hand to remove the air..
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 170°C (338 F), and bake for about 20~25 minutes. Try poking it with a toothpick, and it is done if it comes out clean..
- Remove it from the mold upon baking, flip it upside down on top of a rack so that the bottom faces upwards, cover with a well-wrung wet cloth, and let cool completely..