Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cauliflower carrot beetroot chocolate sponge cake. #carrotbeetrootcake #cake #healthycake #sapnakharemystylerecipes #cakebysapnakhare #carrot #beetroot. Nigel Slater's beetroot and chocolate cake is a great introduction to this delicious and surprising combination. Fold the sugar and egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then fold in the flour and cocoa mixture.
This secretly healthy chocolate cake has one ingredient you will absolutely never guess! My boyfriend has proclaimed this to be "the best chocolate cake I've ever put in my mouth." Not everyone likes this undercooked texture; I wouldn't serve my gooey version of the cauliflower dessert. Swoon at the sight of chocolate? You can cook Cauliflower carrot beetroot chocolate sponge cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower carrot beetroot chocolate sponge cake
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated beetroot.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- It's 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Place carrots and cauliflower in a casserole dish; toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Carrot cakes are my absolute favorite ones, I have a normal carrot cake and a richly frosted american version of it in this blog. If carrot cake taste this delicious, how will a beetroot cake taste Specially when it is combined with some chocolate. This was the question that was sitting in my mind for ages.
Cauliflower carrot beetroot chocolate sponge cake instructions
- First step boil water with salt enough to soak the cauliflower florets. Do not boil the cauliflower, once the water boils switch off the flame and add the cauliflower to it for two mins. Strain cook and blend into paste in a mixy jar..
- Put the grated carrot beetroot and cauliflower paste in a broad vessel and mix all together. Now add maida wheat flour powdered sugar pinch of salt cocoa powder to it..
- Mix all ingredients well and make a well in the centre to incorporate the wet ingredients. In the centre add the oil vinegar vanilla essence water and mix well..
- Now grease the mould with oil and pour the batter into the mould bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 mins. Do not open before thirty mins. The cake will not come out well. Prick with a toothpick and if comes out clean then it’s cooked else bake it for ten more mins. Every oven varies so the timing also varies check and bake according..
A simple Beetroot and chocolate cake recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Blend the mixture until the liquid is just smooth. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix in the chocolate. Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe & Video. At first, it is the lovely spiral design of this Chocolate Sponge Cake that catches people's attention.