Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker. This Mango Cake is another delightful recipe to add to your mango collection. A soft and fluffy eggless cake with the irresistible flavour of mangoes, combined with the rich milky taste of condensed milk and a tinge of vanilla, this one is sure to become a great hit with everybody. Decorate it and use it for a.
It looks professional but is doable if you use a springform pan. Give your next layer cake a seasoned flavor with this fresh mango cake. Made with moist layers of mango sponge filled with sweet mango puree, and frosted with mango Swiss meringue buttercream. You can cook Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker
- You need 1 and 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of medium Mango fresh puree.
- You need 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 and 1/2 teaspn of baking powder.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of Mango essence.
- It's 3 of normal size egg.
- It's 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need Half of cup milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Of course, topped with slices of fresh mangoes for that ultimate finish. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. This moist and spongy mango cake is layered with homemade easy mango pudding for a great fruity punch The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own. A cross between your dry, airy sponge cake and the dense, fattening butter cake, this tender-crumbed beauty is enriched with the addition of melted butter and full cream milk.
Mango Sponge Cake in Cooker step by step
- Prepare cooker by removing it's rubber, place a stand inside cooker and cover it's lid do not place pressure weight let the cooker to preheat..
- Take a glass bowl add 3 eggs beat it until fluffy add castor sugar then again beat it with whisk add mango puree and again beat it add oil and 3drops of mango essence if not available add vanilla essence add half cup of milk and mix it againyour wet ingredients is ready..
- Now take a strainer stiv flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Dry ingredients ready.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well..
- Ready your cake container by brushing oil and sprinkle some flour. Add the mixture and tap the container 2 to 3 time..
- Place it in cooker and close it's lid after 45 min your cake is ready. Take it out and after the cake is cool down sprinkle castor sugar with strainer. Enjoy with evening tea. 👍.
This mango cake may be a close relative of our wildly popular strawberry cake. This cake can be made in a pressure cooker but not in a microwave mode. Although you can bake the cake in convection mode of microwave oven. Simple Mango Cake recipe with flavors that are perfectly balanced. Packed with fresh, sweet mango goodness from the filling all the way to the toppings.