Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Blueberry and cranberry mini-sponge cake.. Blueberry Victoria sponge cake, with layers of lightly roasted blueberries and whipped cream is an easy but very impressive dessert. The simplest whipped cream filling, barely sweetened. The perfect lightly roasted blueberry flavouring, oozing purple juice.
Photo "Sponge cake with berries - cranberries and blueberries" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. To make the cakes, cream the butter and caster sugar together until the mixture is pale and light. In a small bowl, combine drained mandarin oranges and blueberries. You can have Blueberry and cranberry mini-sponge cake. using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry and cranberry mini-sponge cake.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of light creamy yogurt.
- You need 1 of egg (slightly beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of mix of berries (frozen).
Victoria sponge cake is made with a buttercream, layered with blackberry compote, that is sandwiched between two soft and buttery sponge cakes. A stunning blueberry and lemon tart featuring a naturally sweetened lemon curd and a sweet, crisp crust. A cranberry and blueberry upside down cake that's simple, easy and so delicious. The perfect treat with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Blueberry and cranberry mini-sponge cake. instructions
- Preheat oven to 190C (375F). Put the berries in a colander (make sure to save the juice).
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together and set aisde..
- In another bowl mix all the other ingrediemts until fully integrated. (Add also the juice from the berries).
- Add the flour mixture ans whisk slowly until there are no lumps of flour..
- Grease your baking trays with cooking spray or butter and flour. Make the mini-cakes about 2 teaspoon size..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the knife comes out clean. Serve cold..
It cant be holiday season without a cranberry upside down cake. can it! And of course we ate most of it. so just the one slice picture:D This is a cranberry blueberry mix. Cranberry Scones are so festive looking with ruby red cranberries and mixed fruit peel. To dress the tops of the scones sliced almonds are sprinkled These Cranberry Scones have a light, almost bread-like texture and that is because the batter does not contain eggs. Milk or cream is used to bind all the.