Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Fool proof vanilla sponge cake. Learn how to make a vanilla sponge cake, it is easy and so yummy; without any equipment needed. Fail-proof super soft Vanilla sponge cake recipe for decorated cakes. Easy making of fluffy sponge cake without baking powder.
Fluffy,spongy vanilla cake without butter or oil. Vanilla Sponge Cake Real Recipes Easy Sponge Cake Happy Birthday Cake How to make Sponge Cake. Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe in hindi - English subtitle - Sponge cake in MIcrowave oven and OTG. You can have Fool proof vanilla sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fool proof vanilla sponge cake
- It's 125 g of Rama margarine or butter.
- You need 1.5 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1.5 teaspoons of bicarbonate soda.
An exceptional yet simple Vanilla Sponge Cake made with pantry staples. The crumb is tender and moist, beautiful buttery flavour and An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Adapted from a master Cook's Illustrated recipe, this sponge cake is made with..sponge cake, Its truely amazing, spongy and soft, So, if you are home chef, this recipe is surely an addition to your recipe notebooks and something which will give your homemade cakes a professional touch, We made this sponge cake with a chocolate ganache icing as filling and coffee flavored. A step-by-step recipe for a foolproof, easy sponge cake with only five ingredients.
Fool proof vanilla sponge cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of bicarbonate soda into the 3/4 cup milk in a container then mix well..
- In another dish cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix well..
- Add the eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add milk mixture into butter mixture and whisk well.
- Pour batter into a greased pan and put into preheated oven..
- In a separate bowl mix flour and baking powder well. Then add the wet ingredients..
- Bake at 180°for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer or knife comes out clean when you poke into it..
- Make a simple butter cream frosting and decorate with sprinkles to serve..
This sponge cake can be jazzed up with whipped cream and seasonal fruit, or with your favourite jam or fruit curd. This Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Explains How to Make Soft Vanilla Flavored Eggless Sponge Cake at Home With Step By Taste: Soft and spongy. Serving Ideas: Serve Eggless vanilla cake on its own or garnish it with chocolate ganache or Nutella and nuts. My mum's friend gave me this fool-proof recipe. This tasty sponge is always moist and always well risen.